Whole Health 102F:
Whole Health for You and Me
This half-day health and well-being course emphasizes implementation and is for employees at Flagship sites.
About the Course
Whole Health 102F is an introductory 4-hour experience for all Flagship staff, both clinical and non-clinical, to explore what Whole Health is and how it can support our health care efforts. Specifically, it reviews what it means to be a Whole Health Flagship facility, and invites staff to use Whole Health in considering their own health and well-being. Every individual who works in a VA facility, whether in a direct clinical care role or not, may be considered an important part of the VA health care team. As your facility works to stand up a Whole Health System and transform your healthcare experience for Veterans, pausing to help busy VA employees like you consider your own health and well-being is essential.
- Consider what health is and how health is created
- Explore the vital role of self-care in health and well-being
- Appreciate the impact of pausing to reflect on what really matters in one’s life
- Strengthen skills for supporting the creation of health and well-being
- Appreciate the potential of mindful awareness in supporting health and well-being
- Review the transformation in health care delivery happening at Whole Health Flagships in VHA
Refer to the brochure for course agenda.
Whole Health face-to-face courses are only available to VA employees. To learn more about how to apply Whole Health in your practice, review the Passport to Whole Health and implementation overviews. If you are a VA employee interested in participating in a Whole Health course, refer to the OPCC&CT Intranet and SharePoint Education Hub at the bottom of this page.
This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.
Videos for Whole Health 102F
- Whole Health for Life Series
- Whole Health: A Shift Towards Health
- What is Mindfulness?
- Why Mindfulness Practice for the VA
- Whole Health: The Power of You
- Cleveland Clinic Empathy Series
- Dream Rangers
- Whole Health: Personal Health Planning (Optional Module)
- Whole Health: Facilitator Tips (Only accessible by VA employees